Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happpppppy CNY 2010!

This is my first CNY since 1999, i m excited, i dont really go visiting as the first day people will come to my house, since my father is the eldest man in the family. What could be more excited than getting new outfits and have unlimited junk food?? Though i m a little reluctant to take "Ang Pao" since i m a bit too old for. I did my last minutes clothing shopping at The Boulevard about 9pm-ish on CNY eve. Thanksfully, i scored 3 dresses for $145, that's down from RM300!!! Yaaayyy!! They all went on sale for 50% off. What a score!!
The first dress as below,

I got this pink ruffles block dress for RM45 that i wore it on the first day on CNY with my RM18 studded belt and my aunt told me it looked fat on me, did it??? I like it though, since it's CNY i had to be more festive by picking up the color instead of the design, i think it totally cute...hmmm time for me to trim down lar....I paired with the nude peep toes from Everrise for RM60. It was loooooooove!! It super comfy and it didnt gimmme blisters or anything, i saw at BDC they have another pair of black, which i m very tempted....


This is the dress i wore on the forth day of CNY when visiting my god son's house, it was a tube dress that i bought from US, i wore it with sleeveless cardigan for Nichii at the Spring, and i paired it with my black studded belt, i know........i m obsessed with the belt, it's too cute, and the size just perfect for me. I like the whole outfit, i got ton of compliments with it, dont you just loooove good outfits day??? It just make my day better!!!

No comments: