Thursday, December 2, 2010

Weight loss

Down from 140 lbs to 119 lbs...it takes a lot of will power and hardship, ie...sarcrifying Kolok mee and Laksa!!! Sob sob...they are my best friends.... it was okay though...i learn everything gotta be in moderation. I still eat them once awhile...sharing the portion with my mom. Sometimes do indulge myself in Ice Kacang and Boba tea once a while. They are my love...cant quit them!!! But again...it commit me to get on my bike and bike for 30 mins everyday! Once your body build up that stamina...exercising could be fun!!! Haha i need to stop talking about sad weight loss story...maybe i should write a book about it haha...one day....Onto the pictures...

Before 140 lbs/64 kgs July 2010



After 119 lbs/54 kgs Nov 2010




White V neck T - F21
Camel low rise pants - GAP
Nude peep toes - Payless.com

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Wow! You're perfectly in shape. What sort of diet plan you made? Did you take any safe supplements that's why achieve the result so fast?

Bakerasia said...

Hi Shantel, thanks for dropping by my blog, nahh i dont take any supplements, just portion control and exercise, man eating like a bird aint fun...=(