Thursday, December 23, 2010

Snacking day!

PMS really got me here, i have been snacking the whole freaking day, from bakolong fruits, corn sticks to crackers...i have been eating non stop!!! Damn...so not proud of myself!!! Gahhh...i know i just cant stop munching when all these become available in my kitchen!!! Someone locks my kitchen please...TYVM


My mom preserved the Bakolong fruits with sour plum, brown sugar and some lemon juice...its so freaking yummy... sweet and crispy, i ate 2 big container of them without knowing, haha...its so addicting!!! By the way, if anyone know the English of this fruits please let me know??? I cant seems to find them on the internet, thanks in advance!!!




Seaweed corn stick from Taiwan, the filling at the middle is so flavorful, hmmm i love anything seaweed!!!



Onion and Chives Skyflakes crackers, i still prefer the original flavor, simply the best!! Few post down you can find my post about this crackers, i m a Skyflakes crackers addict!!!

No comments: