Sunday, December 19, 2010

Curry puffs from Bintulu

Whenever my aunt from Bintulu came to Kuching, she always brought the famous curry puffs for us. I am not a big fan of curry puffs, but my dad love it...so my aunt brought like over 100 of them for my dad and distributes them to other uncles and aunties. She bought them in frozen so that you just deep fried them or bake them when you wants to eat. We always bake it since its healthier. The curry puffs filled mostly with potatoes, i don't remember if it had meat on it...but if it does, it doesnt have many. Its kinda spicier but in a sweet way?? Haaha..spicy but sweet at the same time because it might have something to do with the sweetness in the potato or the dough?? Hmmm...i will have to eat more to figure it out. Sorry guys...i am on carbs ban...i know..not fun!!!








See..how many boxes of curry puffs my dad stock up the goodies for himself...half of them gone to his tummy oredy...haha

No comments: