Sunday, December 12, 2010

Teh C Peng from the Original!!!

Kuching people...you knows how good this thing is...Teh C Peng special aka Milk tea with evaporated milk and dark brown sugar syrup... especially when it comes from the founder, double goodness!!! I drove all the way to 7th mile just to tapao the drinks. The price went up from RM1.90 to RM2 started this Dec 1...but i dont mind...they doing good job in putting them in sealed cup and the tapao people make the tapao drink in no time... they are readu in just few minutes...right after i paid my drinks and they handed me the drinks... So fast and i love it!!! I bought 4 cups and keep them in the fridge. It was enough to get me through for the rest of 2 days...i drank it every morning....can't help it...i need my daily TCP fix...i m sooo proud... I m not hooked with Sbux coffeee....otherwise i m going to be broke!!!i dont think i'd be switching my love from tea to coffee person!!! Tea is the best... Especially this stuff just Heavenly yummy!!!! Thumb up Fresh food court!!!

No comments: