Tuesday, November 9, 2010

=)




I am Back!!! Good news!!! I have been losing significant amount of weights, like 7-8kgs...woohoo...couldnt be much happier, i hope the hardest i can keep the pounds off like forever...not more yo yo diet!!! I have been switching a new eating habit like, cut down carbs to the maximum...i dont need all the carbs to fill my energy...i m not construction workers that i need that god damn big o' bowl of rice to fill my tummy...I just eat whenever i feel hungry and dont jeopadized your body to finished all the food that my body dont need, its better to waste your food than damage your body...dont get me wrong...i hate wasting, but you shouldnt be eating just to finish the dishes, save it in the fridge for the next day!!! So yeahhh...that's my diet routine now...i will share more in the next post, now onto the pichaaaaaaaassssssss

No comments: