Thursday, December 16, 2010

Famous Wayang Street fried chicken wings and chicken butts!!

We are around the area about 4pm-ish..perfect time to get the famous fried chicken wings from the stall near Star cine-plex. Woot woot!! At last make it there when all the fried stuffs are not sold out. They have tons of the chicken butts ready to serve the meeee!!!**Happy dance** We always there too late to grab the famous items, so remember be there around this time cos their stuffs gone so fast!!!




The fried chicken butts is to die for!! And seriously they are one big fat chicken butts...so big and yummy!!! I loss count of how many yummy i use...don't mind me...it was that YUMMYLICIOUS!!! I could just pop them in my month non stop, the homemade chilies is yummy too...goes perfectly with their fried stuffs. The wings were okay...nothing to shoot about...but it was good enough to make a cheaper alternative for yourKFC or McD fried wings craving!!! I know...its damn fattening...but hey you are not gonna eat them everyday rite, so yeah...i am not too worry about the calories!! In fact, eating bad food once a while actually do help me to stay my diet on track...bleeeee-eeh!!...Enough excuses...here's the price:-
Fried chicken wings (small) - 3 for RM5, (big) - RM2.50 each
Fried chicken butts - 5 for RM2
Fried fish balls - 5 for RM1

No comments: