Sunday, December 12, 2010

Weight loss update!

Helllllllo beautiessss! How's everyone doing??
I hope ya enjoy your weekend...mine was pretty blaahh....muscles sore and i got all the bruises from my legs too because i still hooked with gua sha...this time is for scrapping alwaz the fat from my thigh...i know...it sounds silly..but its from Taiwan beauty show...idk if it works...but man...it was freacking sore and you got real bruises that didnt go alway for 2 weeks...gaaahhh!! I hope it shows some result...fingers crossed!!

Here's are some update from my weight loss, i have been keeping the same weight for like 2 weeks now...hmmmm i m kinda helpless and was wondering...maybe i was toning up my body...cos i run...and i got some muscles on my thighs...it all firm and ugly!! Gaaahhh...but i really see some differences, my leg got thinner...thankfully~~~ maybe because of the gua sha result??? You judges...huhuuuuu...Onto the pictures~~~




No comments: