Tuesday, November 9, 2010


Kek Lapis that doesn't gone bad!!! I was so freaking hungry and want something sweet so i digged into my fridge and found a kek lapis that been in the fridge since CNY!!! I took out and sliced a piece and it still taste freaking good!!! Whoaaaa...can't believe they lasted that long....i think it might be something to do with the fat and sugar...its freaking fattening and sweet!!! I'd love some greasy food once awhile as my comfort food....but warn ya...this is something just too heavy if you trying to watch your shape. I had to cut it in toothpick size and eat it so that i will not get tired of it so quickly. The pattern is pretty awesome though. My aunt gave this to me so IDK when it comes from. But i do like the famous kek lapis somewhere at DUN Kuching, their kek lapis is just awesome. It had the minced nuts inside and it's not too sweet and greasy. I think once they had done something for so long, they become the expert and tends to modify their cake to be more health concerned and light. This is how i like it....indulge yourself for a little tricks but not burden your body!!!

No comments: