Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New fitness equipment!!!

Just adding a new member in my bed room...it came all the way from Brunei, my parent bought it back while they moved back to Kuching. Thanks mom and dad!!! We sweated our butt off just to move this monster from downstairs to my bed room at upstairs...This monster was heavy...if i know how to unassemble it i will do it. But sighss...it just pain in the ass just to break them down and "pasang" it back, so me and my mom just try the hardest to carry them upstairs. Thankfully it landed safely with no one gettting bruises or bump!! Haahaha..

I seriously need to tone my muscle up so that i can burn more calories, so as the chinese saying...you gotta have a power tool to make your work more effective lol. Dont mind the direct translation... Hope ya get what i mean...haha!! Have a great holiday everyone!!!



Awww awww...this baby looked so lonely sitting at the corner!!!

No comments: