Sunday, November 8, 2009

Blaaaaaaah day

My day is sorta blah, i crashed my car and run into a bump that left few stractches at my car, **cry**I haaaaaaaaate driving at night when you are not familiar with the area, i get nerveous and thats how accident happened!!! Note to self, plan your route before you get on the road!!!
One thing that cheer me up my crapppy day is doing something that you like!!! Whats else to do when you got really upset?? Shoopping!!! I kinda watch my wallet and don't have much to shop so i went to a cheap mart looking for some beauty stuffs, and there....i found some cheap false lashes, the store called Sin Nam Fatt located at Jalan Song, right opposite the crowded food center, they have $1 Ringgit falsie and some were a little expensive, $2.90 a pair which i believed its was from Korea. Hmmmm the Korean falsies looked promising and i cant wait to try them out and share the result, stay tuned!!!

No comments: