Monday, November 9, 2009

Booooooooooo Paypal fee is a killer!!!

Paypal has some ugly fee applied to Malaysia registered account, instead of charging USD.30 per transaction, they are charging RM2 for each payment going to Malaysia registered account, which equivalent to USD.60 booooooo!!! Its twice as much as i paid with my previous US account. I had to make my eBay payments to the new Malaysia account because Paypal limited or froze my US account, i cant received payment until they resolve my case. I think they are wary of my US account might be hacked by the third party since my account was registered in US and i oftenly logged in the account outside the country with different IP, so it just a security step to make sure no spam or anything. But why it costs more???? SSiigghsssss.... what i can do?? I just have to suck it up and pay more fees since i need Paypal in my life!!!

No comments: