Sunday, November 29, 2009

My makeup haul

My order from drugstore.com had finally came, i just bought some new lippies from Maybelline because i heard great reviews from the line, the shade i got is Cameral kiss and Hooked on Pink, Hooked on pink is loooooooove >>>>>3!!! I love how it showed up on my lips, you just feels this is your shade the moment you had it on, i had the feeling for this shade. Caramel Kiss is a great brownish cocoa shade, but i dont think it look good on me, it just dont go with my skintone, gahhh i hate online shopping sometimes when u cant actually see the products!! So Maybelline Malaysia, please get them soon, they are looooooveeeee. So it was just okay for me. The other cheap find from Local makeup stall is the Bloop lipstick, i got it on sale for RM10, it called moisturizer lipstick in Shade 01, its a creamy pinky color, it looked bright pink in tube but when i put it on it just blend into my lips and dont look too pink on me, it has about the right amount of pink on my lips and very subtle, i loveee it!!! And did i mentioned how cute the packaging is??? Ic below!!!


Bloop moisturizer lipsticks, isnt the tube awesome?? I looooove the packaging!!!

Lipsticks and Lip gloss swatch - From L-R, Revlon SL Cherries in the glow, Revlon SL Shine that pink, Maybelline CS Caramel kiss, Maybelline CS Hooked on Pink, Bloop Moisturizer l/s 01


Strawberry Chapstick
Milani Luminous blush
Wet n Wild Egyptian Sand eyeshadow trio
WnW H20 black liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick Caramel kiss & Hooked on pink
Revlon Super lustrous lip gloss Cherries in the glow & Shine that pink

No comments: