Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crappppy day....

It was supposely a good day when my long due package fro US came in... Until i was having a verry nerve distracting fight with my folks, they are leaving Brunei for 2-3 weeks and my dad alway the stubborn one and wont do things as request by me and left me feeling upset, i haaaaaate people that making people's life miserable, GAaaaaaaaaaaaahh, can i quit being her daughter???? I dont think soooooooooooo


Went to Life cafe at Brighton Square at Jalan Song later that night, this place is just open and packed with the youngster, i felt so Lao Kok Kok surrounding by the kids, Good things is aging is being good to me and i dont dress like a 50 years old, so i guess i can pretty much blend in there lol. Anyway, having a good nite goofy around with my buddies, reasonable priced menu items, and drinks, soups come in individual pot that so cute and aromatic, definitely give it a try when you're there.
I dont think so this cafe is belong to the one at the old pasar*, i called there the other nite asking for the business hours for this location and they said it was not under the same owner, i guess Life cafe is just a popular name???

*Pasar = Market, Local way of saying downtown or busy crowded center point in my city.

No comments: