Friday, November 6, 2009

Good new!!! Withdraw paypal funds to Malaysia bank is now Free, well sorta....read on...

I dont know if anyone post this, but if you are selling on eBay.com, you can withdraw money in to your local bank for free if the withdraw amount is above RM 400, if under the amount of 400, RM3 fees will be applied. I am not sure if it does to all Malaysia banks, or just Maybank, cos i m using Maybank. So if you have Maybank it should works for you. You just go to withdraw tab on Paypal and click withdraw money to your bank, fills in your bank information and transfer your paypal funds to your Malaysia bank. It takes 2-3 days to appear on your bank, i still wanting for my first withdrawal to kick in, it should be there tomorrow, i will keep you guys updated!!
**Update on 6/11/09**
It said on the website that transfer time takes 2-3 days, but i got an email saying my funds will be available on the 10th, which it took 1 week to receive the money cos i make the transfer on the 3rd. Gahhh its a bit annoyed since i m so broke, i will go cashless for another 4 days, damn i hate when you dont have money on hand, it make me feels like a broke rat. Arrghhhh, what can i do, everything went slow when you lives 3000 miles ago, will keep you guys updated when i reeived the money!!!

**Updated 7/11/2009**
The money is there!!! It only took Paypal 4 days to transfer the money to my bank account, yay to Paypal!!! I m going to withdraw money with my Maybank visa check card on my way out, hooooooraaaaaaaay for not having an empty pocket on the weekend!!!

No comments: