Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kopitiam hang out!!

One of my buddies was back from Sibu and we had a night chit-chatting at the local kopitiam, the frequent spot that we all like to go is Premier 101, the kopitiam called "Yi Pin Xiang"?? It always packed with people, everyone in Kuching seems to like Kopitiam a lot, which is called Kopitiam culture?? When there is a kopitiam, its alway full of people. Which is good, who doesnt like cheap food and with variety of choices, from local dishes to burger, you will always found a stall that make your tummy happy. Also, they served really cheap beers, i think its 3 for 10 Ringgits? I just saw people sitting there for hours popping beers and just chill and leave with tipsy smiles with a table full of empty cans....haha how great is the nite ending it with gazzzzilllion gallons of beers, hang over is a biatch....

Its true that Kuching is such a small lovely place, i stumble my cousin over there, nothing biggies, just catching up with her, talk about family and life, its been too long since i last chat with her, it think it was 15 years ago or even longer.....Its good to re-bonding again with the close one.

I wasnt smoke a single ciggarattes the whole day until i went out at nite, i smoked at least...gahhh i dont even want to count, i think like 10 to 12 cigs? Damn, i was so torn and blurred after bombarded by the cigs, i know i know, i should have more self control, but i just loooooooooove to have something on my fingers when 1 goof around, i dont know, i should not let myself went that far, i felt the cigs had done some damages to me already, my throat and my voice become so deep and harsh and i coughed all the time, gahhhhhhhhh, why do i pick up the cigs when i already put it away???

No comments: